Government Job Vacancy – Nikshep Tatha Karja Surakshan Kosh ,Nepal Administrative Staff College, Rastriya Nyayik Pratisthan Vacancy
1) Age of the candidate: Must have completed 21 years and not exceeding 35 years for Officer level till the last date of application and 18 years and not exceeding 35 years for Assistant level. In the case of female candidates, the upper age limit should not be exceeded 40 years.
2) Type of examination: written, interview.
3) Certificate of Equivalence Determination: If the candidate applying for the above posts has acquired educational qualification abroad, he/she should also submit a copy of the certificate of equivalence determination from the concerned body.
4) Contact Date and Place: 11:00 AM on 2077-10-01, Deposit and Credit Guarantee Fund, Central Office, Gehnapokhari, Kathmandu.
5) Date and place of examination: The written examination will be conducted by the Public Service Commission and the related date and place will be published later.
6) Application Form Fee: By paying Rs. 100 from the Deposit and Credit Guarantee Fund, an application form can be obtained within office hours.
7) Information regarding promotion from Performance Appraisals is posted on the fund’s website www.dcgf.gov.np